– After getting saved, we are supposed to walk in the spirit, not in the flesh. Works of the flesh are adultery, fornication, licentiousness (gluttony), idolatry (idolizing Helen), witchcraft, hatred, outbursts of anger, jealousy, selfish ambitions, enmity, lustful thoughts, masturbation, gossiping, cursing and arguing. Works of the spirit are love, joy, peace, long suffering, kindness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such there is no law (Galatians 5:13-25). If you willingly walk in the flesh after getting saved, you can still go to hell because those who do works of the flesh will not be permitted into heaven.
– For all that is in the world — the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life — is not of the Father but is of the world. And the world is passing away, and the lust of it also; but he who does the will of God abides forever” (1 John 2:15)
– Posting Helen photos has never helped you get skinny in the past and it won’t in the future.
– Avoid watching television 24/7. Listen to only non-Helen music for about 20-25 min everyday
– Pray everyday, ask Jesus for forgiveness for your sins everyday and read the bible.
– Online Bible : https://www.bible.com/bible/1/gen.10.kjv
– This generation is the very last generation. Don’t worry too much about your job or getting into relationships. Do not give into your pleasures (gluttony and masturbation) because life on earth is temporary. Martial law, imprisonment of Christians, World War 3, Tribulation and the Rapture are very near. “Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapour, that appeareth for a little time, and then vanisheth away” (John 4:14)
– Life on heaven is eternal. There will be peace, love and joy in heaven.
– Do not take the RFID chip which will be issued on March 23, 2013. Faith in Jesus Christ is shown by refusing to take the chip. They will arrest you, take you to fema camps, torture and execute you. This is short-lived and rejoice the fact that you’ll be with Jesus.
– Be ready for Jesus anytime. Your death can occur anytime and so, don’t willfully sin anymore.
– During off days, drink tea in the morning (200 cal) + 1/2 bowl of cereal in the afternoon (200 cal) + 1/2 bowl of cereal around 6 pm in the evening (200 cal) = 600 cal.
– During college days, eat 1/2 bowl of cereal in the afternoon (200 cal) + 1/2 bowl of cereal in the evening (200 cal) = 400 cal.
– Eat 3 slices of pizza and nothing else every other Saturday = 600 cal.
– There is exactly 3 months left till senior presentations on May 5. Follow this lifestyle so that you’ll be fit by May.
– Share the gospel of Christ with your family members. The change of heart in them will be caused by God.
– Whenever sinful thoughts (sexual, angry, jealous or any) come to your mind, rebuke those thoughts in the name of Jesus Christ.
– Demons will try their best to reduce your faith. They are real cuz they accused you in your dreams and they climbed on your back while you were asleep 3 times. Don’t make their motives successful.
– Do not listen to doctrines of men on YouTube or other websites. Do not google search NDE’s of heaven and hell, salvation, faith, repentance etc. You will end up losing faith and confidence due to fear and confusion. Faith in Jesus Christ is necessary for salvation. 97% of NDE’s are deceptions from Satan. Demons can also pose as Jesus Christ during NDEs and deceive Christians. Many evangelicals and other christians are secret freemasons, luciferians etc.